Saturday, January 10, 2015

Yay, I'm a minion!

As I was browsing blogs yesterday, I came across Beth Helfter's post on her blog "Quilting Hottie Haven" about her new project, "Symphony of Solids".  She is looking for help to test her latest pattern.   So what did I do?  I volunteered, of course.  I'm familiar with Beth through Quiltmaker Magazine's 2014 Scrap Squad.  She has a wonderfully off the wall sense of humor, and I love reading her posts.  When she was making one of the Scrap Squad projects, she mentioned that she had posted on her Facebook page, whining about all the Flying Goose units she had to make for one of the quilts.  And a bunch of people volunteered to help her make them!  She dubbed her helpers "minions".  So today, I joined Beth's minions!  

As the title implies, she wants the testers to use solids.  Now, I KNOW that I have some nice new solids, and I also know that I have a couple of Bella Solids charm packs that I won in a drawing.  But where exactly did I stash them? Off to search through the bins!    

No comments:

Post a Comment