Here is a list of the new projects I've found online so far, in no particular order:
1. Pat Sloan's 'Vacation' Block of the Month
January to October, finished size 64" x 68" http://www.freequiltpatterns.info/2015-pat-sloan-mystery-bom-vacations.htm
2. Quiltmaker Magazine Auld Lang Stitches on the Quilty Pleasures Blog
January 1st to February 19th, weekly, twin size 72" X 96"
3. Quiltmaker Magazine Bitty Blocks on the Quilty Pleasures Blog
First Monday of the month for 12 months. Blocks finish at 3 to 4 inches.
Make a bunch each month and sew them into a row. The finished project will be a throw sized row quilt.
4. Aurifil Designer Block of the Month.
https://auribuzz.wordpress.com/2014/12/07/meet-the-2015-aurifil-design-team/ This year, the directions will be released mid month instead of on the first. Last year, there was an Aurifil Thread giveaway every month,and it appears that they are going to do the same this year. Enter by posting a picture of your finished block(s) on Flickr page and link to the Aurifil page:
5. Craftsy Block of the Month designed by Jinny Beyer
Video lessons available whenever you want to watch. New lessons are available each month, and you can watch the videos whenever you want. Previous years' BOMs are still available.